In adapting to the new normal, people nowadays tend to have a fast and easy transaction whether its ordering food or via shopping. Here at SM City Molino, they offer two features that will surely delight its customers: the Grab and Go take away stations and Concierge Personal Shopper.
The ‘Grab and Go‘ take away station is a place where customers may order their favorite food located in the Activity Center. There are lots of tenants such as Kenny Rogers, Max’s, Pizza Hut, Greenwich, and more.
Don’t you just miss Kenny Roger’s grilled chicken? I do!
I got to take home Pizza Hut‘s Meaty Supreme with Sausage Crust and it was so good. I had 3 slices. 😀 😀 😀
No matter how hard we imitate, still, the undefeated Tofu Sisig is the bomb! I so missed Max’s Restaurant and all its food.
How to order via Grab and Go:
- Customers will give their orders to store crew at the Grab and Go Area
- The Store Crew will then prepare the orders either at the Grab and Go area or its physical store.
- The customers will settle the payment and hand over the payment to the store crew.
With this approach, it is much easier and fast for your takeaway food orders. Imagine your local Sari-Sari Store, right? Order, pay, and go! It’s that easy, fast, and convenient indeed! No need to worry about long lines.
For some people who do not have more time to queue buying some stuff, SM Supermalls now has Concierge Personal Shopper. Here, you may order or shop your preferred items either grocery items, gadgets, shoes, clothes, or whatever you want to purchase, they will purchase it for you for a minimal fee.
How to order via Personal Shopper:
- Place your order via the Concierge through Text, Hotline, Online, or Walk-in.
- The center Concierge dispatches shoppers to purchase the orders from mall stores.
- Center Concierge then fulfills the orders through:
– Home Delivery
– Parking Delivery
– Pick-up at Center Concierge
With these features, it will surely give more time for us to spend with our loved ones. I know, it would take some time for a frequent mall goer like me to adjust with the new normal, but rest assured that SM Supermalls is willing to help and adjust to make it still bearable for us to shop conveniently.
I made a video of my visit to SM City Molino here:
Address: Molino Road 4102 Bacoor, Cavite
(046) 474 3157