Baker & Cook recently opened in S Maison. I liked that they offer free bread and spread samples which you get to munch while finalizing what you will order.
I really did enjoy their Brownie only 85PHP. Here’s what we had during our visit.
A must try:
The very famous Chocolate Lamington.
– The soft and fluffy chocolate sponge cake rolled in grated coconut. Perfect pair for your brewed coffee.
They now have Perfect Parings which I think is such a brilliant idea so they may get to showcase their cakes and breads paired with brewed coffee.
Bagel and Coffee, for only P125
You may choose from Plain, Onion and Sesame or Blueberry
– The regular Bagel was heavy on the tummy. It’s much better to add a bit of a Truffle Butter.
Croissant and Coffee at P145
You may choose from Pain Au Chocolate , Pain Au Raisin or Almond
– Tasty chocolate on the inside. Crisp and chewy on the outside.
For the Danish and Coffee at P165, you may choose from Blueberry or Peach
– I love this bread and probably my favorite of all. Peach and Blueberry are both to die for.
Cake Slice and Coffee for only P175
Choose from Blueberry Cheesecake , Chocolate Cheesecake, Orange Almond Cake or Chocolate Indulgent cake.
– Blueberry was very creamy.
They also offers discount for Bistro Group Card Holders everyday at 9PM onwards. If you’re not a card holder, you may get 20% discounts on all breads and other items.
I can’t wait to go back to try other dishes and breads.
Address: Level 1, S Maison, Conrad Manila, Seaside Boulevard Corner Coral Way, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City